How Do You Select Pest Pros For Your Network?
I think that’s a great question. After all, a chain is only as strong as it’s weakest link. So we want to be sure that our team of AZDA Licensed Pest Pros are going to deliver quality to our customers every time. To accomplish that, we have to be very careful about who we allow into our network. There are LOTS of pest control professionals in the state of Arizona, but many just don’t cut the mustard for various reasons. When we are looking for a pro to join our team, here are some of the steps we take to build the strongest network possible:
- I always lean on the folks that I know in the Phoenix area pest control industry first. After over 30 years, one certainly gets to know a lot about one’s colleagues – both good, and maybe not so good. I reach out to the folks I know and trust for both their possible participation and for their professional referrals.
- I interview any possible partner to see if it’s a good fit for both them and us. Being a member of our network comes with some responsibilities and doesn’t work for everyone. We also need to know about any service area or scheduling restrictions that could pose a problem down the line.
- If it seems like we’ve found someone who may be a great fit, I then pre-screen them for our customers. I check on their licensing and insurance, their company’s standing with the state, their online reputation and their BBB rating.
- I also have a second interview that focuses solely on their knowledge of the service(s) we will be using them for. I want to make sure they actually know what they’re doing and I promise they won’t be fooling me after all of these years. They have to demonstrate to me that they have a extremely solid base of knowledge and experience and that they have the problem solving skills to deal with the ‘out of the box’ situations that pop up.
- So – IF a Pest Pro passes all of these tests and makes it this far, we’ll put them to work – but only for a few customers at first. Those customers will be contacted after the service so we can find out how their experience with this new Pest Pro went. We’ll also follow-up a couple of weeks later to see if everything is still good. Once we’ve established that the new member of our network is a keeper, we’ll add them into the rotation and they will start receiving work from our customers on a regular basis.
- From then on, we contact customers randomly just to follow-up and make sure they are receiving a quality service and a great value from the Pest Pro that we’re sending. If there are any questions or problems we’ll give the team member a chance to fix it. If they don’t or we get multiple complaints, we sever the relationship.
I’ve always held our company and everyone we’ve ever worked with to a higher standard than most companies do. I know me and I don’t see that changing any time soon. I honestly feel that if you don’t have a Licensed Pest Pro that you’ve worked with in the past to handle what ever pest problem you may be dealing with, you can’t do better than our team. I go to a lot of trouble to be sure of that and I personally promise that I always will.
I hope this article helps you understand how important it is to me that we only work with the best. And I hope you’ll consider Goldshot Exterminating as your Pest Control Solution. As always: Happy Hunting!
John H. Goldshot
P.S. Goldshot Exterminating is a proud sponsor of StreetLight USA. Check them out at www.streetlightusa.org and see how YOU can help stop child rape. What if it were your daughter?
Any information shared with Goldshot Exterminating, LLC (“The Company”) is strictly confidential and will be used solely for the purpose of communication between the person sharing the info (The Customer/Potential Customer) and The Company’s team of AZDA Licensed Pest & Pigeon Pros. We would never share your information with any one else – We Promise!