How do I get rid of Fruit Flies?
Fruit Flies are a real pain in the butt. They buzz around in your face and like to fly up into your nose or ears. They want to eat your produce and drink your beer and/or wine. And they have the potential to contaminate your food with bacteria. What a wonderful addition to any home or workplace. Sounds like some in-laws:)
- Let several bats cruise around your home. They love fruit flies.
- A shotgun. And a good drywall repairman afterwards.
- A regular, professional pest control service may help.
- Store produce in air-tight containers.
- Eat or dispose of produce before it gets over ripe.
- Fruit Fly Traps. They catch them and help you monitor the problem.
The bottom line is that there’s nothing positive about having Fruit Flies around. Just get rid of them. Happy hunting!
NOTE: You should also let us Get Rid Of Pigeons for you if you have them!
Any information shared with Goldshot Exterminating, LLC (“The Company”) is strictly confidential and will be used solely for the purpose of communication between the person sharing the info (The Customer/Potential Customer) and The Company’s team of AZDA Licensed Pest & Pigeon Pros. We would never share your information with any one else – We Promise!